Friday, October 30, 2009

Project Number 5: Dialog












For this project we were told to create two spaces that relate to, and create a dialog with each other. My first idea was to have my spaces relate through opposites. For this i created a square space that was smooth, and one that was jagged, using the skewers to create a dialog between the two. kind of like a conversation. Because my jagged cube created to many spaces i had to figure out another way to do this. It was also suggested during critique that i had to many ideas going on and that i should simplify. so i ditched jaggedness and focused on big and small, and extrusion. the pictures above document my first idea with its collage, and my second idea with its collage and orthographic drawings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment