Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Clue Number 1:Story Telling in Perspective


The first place on campus that has meaning to me is Tate ST. Coffee House. Tate Street Coffee holds a special place in my heart because deep down inside I am a coffee house junkie! The smell of fresh roasted coffee, the energetic buzz of activity, and especially the soft jazz playing over the sound system... I know, it's hard to believe that a freshman in college has a thing for jazz.. right? I especially like it when it is played live. which they do every weekend here. And get this, I also thoroughly enjoy classical :) My taste in music is greatly influenced by the years I spent utterly submerged in the music programs of my middle and high schools. Playing music was really enjoyable for me, but like many things I found it even more enjoyable when done with others. Also, as an art student, my extreme lack of a social life doesn't allow for these kind of activities, so whenever i can I make my way down to Tate Street Coffee House and reminisce on all the fond memories I have of my musical days. I also enjoy imagining all the fond memories I will have with my current and longest lasting passion... Art!

PS Sorry to the girl on the right! You kept moving making it hard for me to accurately capture the angle of your arm ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment