Friday, April 30, 2010

Loading Dock Project: A Unity Of Opposite Ideas
















My Final Presentation! My final presentation includes a final 3D model of my space, the three final hand rendered perspectives along with three final sketch up views, the final set if section elevations, final plan drawings for both floors, and samples of the materials I used, images of both my designer/ artists and the images of their work that inspired me ( as seen in my previous post). I chose to name m project Unity of Opposite Ideas because that is exactly what it is. A mix of seemingly opposite forces, bold and soft, energetic and calm, angular and curvilinear, light and dark, private and public, etc. For the board itself I chose to make use of the bold red seen in a lot of Don Hardy's work, along with the repetitive lines found throughout the space I designed for the client. this leads the viewers eyes across the boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment